Snapchat Gets Musical with BandsInTown, Patreon, Pandora, SoundHound, Eventbrite More
[UPDATED] Music related services including BandsInTown, Patreon, Eventbrite, Pandora and SoundHound are among the first to take advantage of Snap Kit, a new developer platform connecting Snapchat with apps and services.These early integrations open the popular social network up in exciting ways for musicians, marketers and fans.
A lineup of new music related Snapchat integrations:
Bandsintown + Snapchat
• Bandsintown - Fans share concerts via personalized Snapchat stories and stickers directly from within the Bandsintown concerts app immediately after RSVP'ing to events within the Bandsintown Concerts app. "We do all the work for fans, by porting the concert information directly into Snapchat in a dynamic concert sticker for them to share instantly."
• Patreon - The fan patronage subscription service now allows creators to post content to Snapchat directly from with its app.
• Eventbrite - Once launched, the integration will allow Eventbrite attendees to share to Snapchat and increase word-of-mouth awareness for event creators. Attendees will be able to easily launch a Snap from the Eventbrite consumer app (iOS and Android) that auto-attaches the Eventbrite URL of the event and overlays a custom Eventbrite sticker on that Snap.
• SoundHound - Once a song has been identified by SoundHound, users tap “Snap this song” on the song’s page to share it on Snapchat. From there, SoundHound will open Snapchat and pre-populate the camera with dynamically created artist and song stickers, and provide a link to the song. Users can then further customize the snap before sharing on their feeds.
• SeatGeek - This integration allows Snapchat users to swipe up in some stories, select tickets, and check-out all within the app.
• Pandora - Pandora users will soon be able to share songs using 'song cards' that include album art on top of an animated background. Song receivers can up swipe up to listen directly on Pandora after watching a 15 second ad. (more)
Giphy and Tinder are also among the Snapchat/Snap Kitlaunch partners.